Veranda® ArmorGuard® Composite Decking
High Performance Composite Decking
Veranda ArmorGuard capped composite decking provides an easier to clean, mold and mildew resistant surface with a 20-year stain and fade warranty, not available with traditional composite decking. Available in Brazilian Walnut, Nantucket Gray, Costal Cedar and Seaside Gray - ArmorGuard decking has the realistic color variation of exotic hardwoods. With ArmorGuard Hidden Fasteners, you have a fastener-free surface that is smooth on your feet, while emulating the look of interior hardwoods.
5 Reasons to select ArmorGuard Composite Decking
- Warranted against staining
- Mold and mildew resistant surface
- Composite core for strength
- Rich natural wood tones
- Easier to clean for years of enjoyment
Available in four natural wood tones.
- Nantucket Gray, Brazilian Walnut, Coastal Cedar, Seaside Gray
- Dimensions: W 5.3in x H 0.925in
- Available stocked lengths
- 12ft, 16ft grooved
- 8ft non-grooved
- Available special order lengths
- 16ft, 20ft grooved
- 20ft non-grooved
- Matching fascia boards available
- Nantucket Gray and Brazilian Walnut: .75" x 11.25" x 8'
- Seaside Gray and Coastal Cedar: .75" x 11.25" x 12'
- Not all colors stocked in all store locations
Non-grooved ArmorGuard passes CA OSFM 12-7A-4 Part A, Underdeck Flame test of WUI when board to board spacing is installed at 1/8".
Veranda ArmorGuard Fasteners
Use Veranda ArmorGuard Hidden Fasteners with Veranda ArmorGuard deck boards that are designed for the exact geometry of Veranda ArmorGuard board thickness and groove alignment.
- Hidden Fastener Formula: To estimate the number of Hidden Fasteners required for your deck project, simply multiply the number of deck boards by the number of joists.
- Veranda ArmorGuard Deck Screws come with color coordinated heads to compliment ArmorGuard decking colors.